Friday 4 May 2018

Magical Day

My last card this week is made with this lovely stamp set.
I have waited for years for a set with a dragon and here it is.
Sadly it's not staying in the new catalogue.
So, if you want it too, follow the link to our shop at the side and buy it while you still can. 
You only have until 31st May to get anything that you need before it retires.


I used Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and Whisper White cardstock and Bermuda Bay ink pad.
I embossed the Pool Party mat with the Seaside embossing folder.
The plants were made from very small strips of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and I added some of the leaves from Bouquet Bunch framelits dies. 


I used Amazing You stamp set from Saleabration for the words over the card but 
haven't added any message on the inside as yet.

I love the little mermaids which were coloured in using the Watercolour pencils and die cut them with the 
Magical Mates framelits dies.
Thank you for popping by this week.
Please have a look next week as Cary has some beautiful projects to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment