Tuesday 22 May 2018

Truly Tailored - Day 2

Today's card is another that I made for the all day men's class.
I didn't think that I would be inspired with this stamp set but I have REALLY surprised myself! 
The possibilities are absolutely endless! I could NOT stop making different cards.
I'm VERY impressed with it!


This has to be one of my favourite styles of card. I love the tiered effect and the possibilities 
are always endless. Very Vanilla cardstock and the DSP is all I used on this one.
I have used the Wood Textures DSP, which I am glad to say will be in the
 NEW catalogue on the 1st of June.


The stamped bow tie, shirt front and 'mountains' design are all included in the stamp set and make amazing patterns. I used some of the scraps of DSP left overs to add design to the card.

The opened card showing in all it's glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment