Friday 25 May 2018

Truly Inspiration Day 5

For my last project this week I decided to have fun.
I was just playing with the card and stamps and found this man!

The glasses and the bowtie are from the True Gentleman DSP.
The moustache is from one of the stamps in the Truly Tailored stamp set. 
The eyes I drew free hand. The hat was made using the Cookie Cutter Punch. 


I had great fun making this. 
I used  Cherry Cobbler cardstock and Crushed Curry for the mat which was embossed
with the Simple Stripes embossing folder.


The Night of Navy corduroy ribbon and the buttons are also from the True Gentleman family.


 Thank you for stopping by this week.
If you pop by tomorrow there will be pictures of the other projects I had made for the class.
Hopefully, if she manages to return from Spain, Cary will be showing some other brilliant projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment