Tuesday 12 June 2018

Designer Series Paper - Day 2 

Today's project again is a very simple style of card.
A stamp set, 2 punches, a piece of DSP and a piece of card.
Sounds simple? Yes. Have a look and see.


I used the gorgeous Daisy Punch to cut the lovely aperture through which, shows 
a piece of the lovely DSP from the Nature's Poem set of papers.


I used another NEW stamp set called Botanical Bliss along with the much awaited
return of Blackberry Bliss cardstock and Ink.
Blackberry Bliss was an In Color several years ago and was as popular then as it is today. 
I coordinated it with the Old Olive Marker Pen which was used to 
highlight around the Pretty punched message.


I repeated the simple flower inside and added a small strip of the DSP that I had trimmed off.

Happy Birthday message to finish the card off.

No comments:

Post a Comment