Monday 11 June 2018

Weekly Inspiration

Designer Series Paper

This week I am going to try and inspire by using DSP in some different ways.
My first is as a small simple shape which has been stamped or used with a Whisper White mat.


 I used the gorgeous NEW In Color DSP using the 2017 - 2019 colors.
I made a set of 5 notecards which can be given as a gift.
My first card I have used the Powder Pink paper and added a strip of the 
Fresh Fig Sheer Ribbon to match the Ink.


The second card, I reversed the paper to show the stripes side and added a white mat.
On the mat, I added stitches using a Lemon Lime Twist Marker Pen to match the die cut image. 
The ribbon is a piece of Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon.


This next card is Lemon Lime Twist Polka Dot paper. This time I have coordinated it with 
Fresh Fig Ink and a piece of Sheer Ribbon.


This one is the reverse of the one above, I used Fresh Fig paper and Lemon Lime Twist Ink Pad.
Once again, I used the lovely Ombre Ribbon in Lemon Lime Twist.


The stamp set is Stitched All Around (10 stamps) and the coordinating 
Framelits Stitched Labels (10 Dies).
These can be bought as a Bundle for only £44. 

A beautiful bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment