Monday 25 June 2018

Weekly Inspiration.

Lovely Lipstick

Hello, welcome back. 
Cary made some really lovely projects last week.
This week is a bit different for me as I'm posting via my mobile!
The reason that my pc is poorly! It's with the repairers now so I'm just hoping it still has lots of life in it!
Anyway, I've been playing with Lovely Lipstick. One of the  Stampin' Up! new In Colors.


Whisper White and Lovely Lipstick ink and cardstock. Then 1 and 1/2" and
1 and 3/4" circle punches.
The Black Stampin' write Marker pen was used for the faux 'stitches'.


A very simple image where I stamped and coloured then fussy cut it out.
 Raised up using Dimensionals.


I added some of the new Rose Metallic Thread to add a little sparkle.



Thank you for stopping by.
Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment