Monday 4 June 2018

Weekly Inspiration

Sketches 

this week I am showing some projects made using other peoples ideas or sketches.
The idea of sketches is great as we in Stampin' Up! call it caseing.
We Copy and Share Everything.
Sadly not all card makers like their projects to be cased but luckily Cary and I do. 
Anyway, here is my first card.

  

This started off as n A5 card base but I felt that it was lost.
So I cut it in half! 
I used some of the New In Color cardstock and DSP. This is Call Me Clover (the green) 
and 2018/2020 Designer Series Paper. I also added a daisy using some of the Grapefruit Grove cardstock, which is also an In Color. 
In Colors are extra colors that Stampin' Up! bring in every 2 years and these are 2 of the 5 colours
we will have for the next 2 years.


 I used thick Whisper White cardstock for the card base which was embossed with the Seaside TIEF Embossing Folder


 Using the gorgeous Daisy punch, I punched 3 daisies. 1 in Whisper White, 1 in DSP and the last in the Grapefruit Grove cardstock. The DSP daisy was cut down to show a different height in the flower.


I only sealed the outer edges of the Call Me Clover cardstock 
to enable the tab card or a gift card to be placed.


Here is the card that inspired me.
It was designed by Stamplorations.blogspot 
Thank you. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment