Thursday 14 June 2018

DSP -  Day 4

Today, I made some thing completely different!
I made boxes!

This one is called a Pinwheel Box   
 The one I saw was made by Julie DiMatteo or the Paper Pixie.


This starts as a square of paper and is folded using the Envelope Score Board.


This next one again I found on Pinterest and just love it. 
It was also made by Julie DiMatteo or the Paper Pixie.
Beautiful effect and lovely box.
This is made using a piece of paper 5 and 3/4 inches by 11 inches.

 

Top View


This is a diamond shaped box made from a 2" by 12" strip of paper.


It is folded into triangles and can be suspended by punching a hole through the top of the last point. 


This box was amazing. It just folds into itself!


It is made using a piece of paper that measures 10 and 7/8 inches by 7 and 5/8 inches.
 Isn't that just gorgeous? NO GLUE!!

The one I made is a from a design by Linda Parker.
I hope you like all of today's boxes?
I am not usually one for making boxex...I think I've changed my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment