Wednesday 13 June 2018

DSP - day 3

today's card is a carry on from yesterday's one.
I die-cut a daisy into the front aperture of the card yesterday and today I have used 
that same one on this one.
No waste.


I made and easel card with the daisy as you see.
I used Whisper White for the messages, leaves and the original daisy and some 
DSP from the Nature's Poem range of papers.


I love the simplicity of the skeleton leaves in Mint Macaron and Grapefruit Grove.
I coordinated the card stock in the same colours.
The addition of the lovely Grapefruit Grove Grosgrain ribbon and the 
Clear Facetted Gems to finish the card off. 


Once again I have used the Pretty Label Punch for the message 'cloud'.

The leaves on the bar at the bottom, are actually all one stamp. 
I love it! Simple but lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment