Friday 16 December 2022

Fun Fold Friday - Adorable Owls

 For my last card this week using the Adorable Owls stamp set, obviously I have made another of my go to favourite folds. This is made with 1 half piece of A4 card. I folded the card base (14.85cm by 21cm) in half at 10.5cm. I lightly pencilled the centre point on the bottom edge of the card at 14.4cm. The at each side on the front edge, I marked every 3.5cm. I then scored from the centre mark on the bottom edge to the edges on the centre fold creating the first V. I then repeated the actions from the edges at every 3.5cm to the bottom and finished them all. The scored marks were all folded back and forth on each side creating the V shape you see. I placed some tear n tape to the back of some of the folds to keep them crisp.

I used some of the papers from Tea Boutique  6" by 6" papers to match with the lovely Fresh Freesia card base. I stamped the 3 owls and coloured them in using the Stampin' Blends pens and die cut the 'circle' from the Painted Labels set of dies. 





I finished off by adding sentiments once again from the Go To Greetings stamp set 

 
Thank you for popping by this week, Cary will as always be back on Monday to share her creations. 
I will be back the week after as always too so until then please
 
TAKE CARE, KEEP WELL, STAY SAFE 
 
and as always, 
 

KEEP ON CRAFTING! 

😍😍 xx Gill xx 😍😍

No comments:

Post a Comment