Wednesday 28 December 2022

Watercolour Wednesday - Decorative Borders

 Hello again, Today's card is another green one I'm afraid! Sorry if you don't like green but just imagine what it would look like in lots of other colours! I took a white mat and covered most of it with Low Tack tape except the 2 rectangles. I took Pool Party ink from the ink pad and stamped it onto the block. Adding a little water and mixed up all of the ink and washed it across the rectangle on the mat. I repeated the same process using Coastal Cabana ink and washed the ink over the top rectangle. It had to be left for quite a while to dry as it was very wet with all of the ink and water on. Once it was dry, using the Decorative Borders stamp set.

 I stamped 1 single flower on the left hand side only using the stronger green of Shaded Spruce. I decided that I would emboss the whole mat using the Twigs and Sprigs embossing folder before stamping a sentiment onto a punched piece. The mat was then mounted onto a piece of Shaded Spruce card stock and mounted onto the card base using Dimensionals. Another sentiment and one image which was stamped 3 times to use up all of the ink. 






No comments:

Post a Comment