Monday 26 December 2022

Make It Simple Monday - Decorative Borders

Hello and thank you for joining me. I hope that you are all having a wonderful Christmas holiday and I wish you well for the New Year.  This week I will be using the new stamp set called Decorative Borders. It is one of the new stamp sets that you'll be able to see coming from the Seasonal Catalogue for Spring 2023. I have coordinated today's cards with the Charming Sentiments from the annual catalogue. This simple card for today I have only used the 1 stamp for the images. I stamped the image across the mat in both directions to form a border in the centre. This gives a really effective space for the sentiment. Simplestamping is... 1 ink pad, 1 card base and stamp set/s. Most stamp sets have sentiments with but I chose one without any this time.






  

No comments:

Post a Comment