Thursday 22 December 2022

This or That Thursday Beautifully Happy

 Square or rectangle?  That is the queation for today's inspiration! Using the Beautifully Happy stamps I created 2 focal points. One on a square of card the other on a rectangle. Then  I couldn't decide which to use ! Sooo I made 2 cards!!

Both cards use the same stamps and ink colours. A lovely shade of orange called mango melody, a deep blue called night of navy and a gentle green called pear pizzazz. In keeping with the stamped focal panels I used orange and navy cardstock along with basic white for the card bases and mats.

The design of both cards is clean and simple and really showcase the stamps well. 

Here is the first card. 

Beautifully happy stampin up clean and simple get well card

I like the layout of the rectangular card very much. With it's  clean and defined layers it allows the images to shine.
Here is my square version.


Beautifully happy stampin up clean and simple get well card

The square version has a really fresh look to it with the orange and white with dashes of navy colour palette. 
Both cards feature a ribbon bow but I'll tell you a little secret. Both bows started life as a pale peach ribbon!! I used my alcohol markers to alter the colour to fit my projects 😅  Don't you just love it when you can make your stash work for you?
So which do you prefer the square of the rectangle? 


No comments:

Post a Comment