Wednesday 14 December 2022

Watercoloour Wednesday - At The Pond

Hello again and thank you for stopping by. Today's watercolour I have cheated a little. We have a new range of Designer Series Papers called Fancy Flora and the sheet I chose reminds me so much of the Monet's bridge. So I have paired it with the At The Pond stamps. The cute little frogs are really gorgeous and I think the paper is perfect for the frogs too.

I did water colour some white paper by soaking it in water and then some watered down ink washed all over. Once it was dry, I stamped the images using the Saddle Brown Stazon Ink Pad. I think the brown looks more realistic against the black ink. I fussy cut all of the images out, yes, I know that I'm crazy but I find it very therapeutic and relaxing. 






No comments:

Post a Comment