Tuesday 19 March 2024

Make it Simple Monday and Tips Tricks and Techniques Tuesday - ON STAGE

Hello and thank you for joining us. Firstly, as you possibly remember Cary and I went to Rotterdam last week for a Stampin' Up event called ON STAGE. Well, we are home, exhausted and way behind on everything! Consequently, I sincerely apologise for my tardiness in getting my post ready for Monday. 😒😞😪 I am really sorry.

Here are a few samples of the swaps that I made 1 or 2 of for swapping in Rotterdam! They are based around Susan Campfields Flying Seagull card. Her cards are amazing! She is a very clever lady.

These ones are some of the ones for our team mates. I used a few different embossing Folders and stamp sets for for the sentiments for all of the different colourways. The images were from several  different DSP's including... Simply Zinnia, Stippled Roses, Painted Lavender and Perennial Postage. The images were from several different DSP's which coordinate with the stamp sets and I fussy cut all of them!!! I know, I am definitely crazy!! 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment