Thursday 21 March 2024

This or That Thursday - ON STAGE SWAPS

 Hello again, I had planned to make some projects for today but unfortunately both Cary and I came back with an unexpected gift from Rotterdam! A really nasty cold bug!! Consequently, as I have only just woken up again, today and tomorrow I will be sharing some of the amazing swaps that I received from our trip to Rotterdam with Stampin' Up! 

What are swaps? When there is a big get-together, meetings or just for whatever, some of us make cards or 3D items to swap for another demonstrators swap, card etc. I made (just for a change) quite a few cards for which I was able to receive so many  amazing swaps from lots of wonderful demonstrators. Here, today, I will be sharing some of them.

 
This gorgeous card was made by Claudia Laine from France. This was her 1st On Stage event. What a beautiful card Claudia.


These 3D items were all hand made and are brilliant. The large one in the middle has a biscuit on a Rosette, and was made by the amazing Sonja Schulte, an amazing very clever demonstrator. 

The tall box on the left is from Irmi's Kreativ, it's a gorgeous carton. 

The hot air balloon box is an origami box ideal for storing trimmer and scorer blades in and was made by Pimboli' Stamp from Belgium.

Last but not least is the littleblack box made by Daniell Ehren.

Some amazing creations everyone of them. 

Thank you all for swapping with me, I consider myself very lucky to be able to receive a swap from you all. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment