Monday 4 March 2024

Make it SImple Monday - Magnolia Mood

Hello on this cool Monday morning. As you no doubt were aware, we held our annual retreat just over a week ago and I believe that everyone had a wonderful time. There was lots of laughter, creativity of course, food and most of all fun. It was wonderful. Now back to our normality. Cary's card last week were as always brilliant so I have to follow those! No pressure!! :))  This week I will be aiming to inspire you with the gorgeous Magnolia Mood stamp set. It does have dies to match but I won't be using them just yet. This is a sneak peak of one of the NEW stamp sets to be released very shortly.

Today's card as always is a simple one. I started by stamping a simple sentiment in the centre of a white mat and then lots of the leaves all around. I stamped and extra 3 and cut them out by hand and added them using foam shapes. 







No comments:

Post a Comment