Monday 25 March 2024

Make it simple Monday Ice Cream Swirl

 Hello and welcome πŸ˜€ Spring is finally here.... and hopefully here to stay! How do I know ? Well the Ice cream van has been spotted in the neighbourhood πŸ˜‹ Now I'm  not a huge ice cream person but I do love me a mr whippy ice cream! Some of you might know it as a soft serve ice cream but what ever you call it it's  a sign the the sun is coming out! With the inspiration of the ice cream van I just had to use the Ice Cream Swirl stamp set for this weeks samples!

Now this set is a photopolymer one so great easy stamping as you can see through them! The Ice Cream Swirl also has coordinating dies with them which I will share more of later in the week so keep popping back πŸ˜‰


Ice cream swirl easy simple stamping card

As it's #makeitsimplemonday I have created a single layer card using just stamps, ink and paper along with some coloured pencils. 

Ice cream swirl easy simple stamping card

I really enjoyed colouring my ice cream with unicorn colours πŸ¦„

Ice cream swirl easy simple stamping card

A fun colour scheme for a fun and easy card. Made just to make you smile πŸ˜€ just like the ice cream van πŸ˜‹


No comments:

Post a Comment