Tuesday 21 November 2017

Card Folds - Day 2

Today's card is one I have made before but not for a very long time.
There's lots of folds in but it is very simple. 
Honestly!


 I used Be Merry Designer Series Paper, Thick White and Basic Black cardstock.
I used a little of the Silver foiled card for the accents.


I used Musical Season and the coordinating framelits, Musical Instruments.


As the edges of the card are going to be very visible, I decided to add some
 of the papers to the sides too.


The base card is C6 and the inner caard is a 20 cm square which is scored in half both ways on the diagonal and once on the horizontal line. Then 5 cm in from each corner to make the little square 
which folds into little triangles. You can see this better from the picture below.


Lots of little pieces to place DSP in but I think it's worth it. 

 The card can be laid on it's side or stood up as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment