Wednesday 22 November 2017

Card Folds - Day 3

Today's card is a simpler card but very effective I think.
I used Dapper Denim as the card base and Year of Cheer Designer Series Paper for the mats.


This is a C6 card but it's the full length of an A4 sheet of paper. 
It is scored at 4 points along the full width to give the shape you can see below. 


I used Silver Foiled paper for the accents on top of the copper paper and 
copper images inside onto the Whisper White mat.


This is a very straightforward card that beginners could try as it's just mats 
once the folds have been scored


With the amount of folds, I think using the simple messages are just perfect.
I used Snowflake Sentiments for the messages and Swirly Snowflake Thinlits 
for the snowflake embellishments.

 Come back tomorrow and see what else can be done with card folds.



No comments:

Post a Comment