Wednesday 1 November 2017

Classes - Day 3

Mats, mats, mats.
Hello again, today is another of the cards that I made for the all day class.
This is possibly one of the simplest ones that I made. 
I used, Tranquil Tide, Whisper White cardstock, Silver Foiled card and Silver Glimmer Paper. 
I cut the card in half at  14.85 cm then scored one of the short edges at 1cm.
I put adhesive on this 1 cm strip and joined the card to the other piece on the short side. 
This made the back piece of the card eider than the front.


I stamped using Versamark onto the Tranquil Tide, front mat with the flourish from Star of Light stamp set. Then heat embossed it with Silver Embossing Powder.


The message on the front is from Carols of Christmas and the message 
inside is from Watercolor Christmas stamp set. These were also Heat Embossed in Silver.

For the edge of the card, I punched a strip of Silver Foiled Card 
using the Decorative Ribbon Border punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment