Monday 20 November 2017

Weekly Inspiration - Card Folds

 Fancy Card Folds

Hello.
 Everyone who knows me, knows that I love making a different type of card fold. 
I do still make the standard type of card base though.
So, this week, my intent is to show you some different ways to fold your cards.
This first card is the one that I made for our Stampin' Up! get-together last weekend. 
I called it, 1 stamp, 1 die, 1 punch.
 

I only made 240 cards this time, and I kept a few of the different colours! 
I believe it's called a step or stepper card.

 
The stamp was Marbled, the die is Happy Birthday Thinlits die and the Punch is the Decorative Border Punch.
The longest part was the cutting and scoring of the steps but I think it's well worth the time. I made a template using some thick Acetate to make the project easier.


I used Very Vanilla and Whisper White Thick cardstock and the inks were: Berry Burst, Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Pear Pizazz, Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Pink Pirouette, Calypso Coral, Marina Mist and Soft Sky! Just a few!! 


The Happy Birthday die was cut in the same colour as the inks and also Gold Foiled card and Silver Foiled card. The punched border was also in gold and silver foiled card.

I hope you find this one fun and easy to do, It really isn't hard at all.
If you would like one of the cards, please email and I will be happy to make and send you one.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment