Thursday 23 November 2017

Card Folds - Day 4

Today's card is one I'm really pleased with as it's a simple C6 card base
 with the folding on the inside of the card.


I've used Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White cardstock 
then some paper from the Be Merry Designer Series Paper for decorating. 
Another simple card for beginners or the more experienced crafter to make.


Using the Stitched Shapes, Square Framelits, I cut the 2 red mats. 
The white mats were cut to fit.
The Snowflake and the message inside is heat embossed in 
Silver using Cheers to the Year stamp set.


As I mentioned earlier, the folding is on the inside this time. I have used Cardstock Vellum 
and the Winter Wonder Textured Impressions Embossing Folder for the snowflake.  
This has a deep impression on this folder so I embossed this one using the
 Multipurpose platform on the Big Shot. 
I had to take all of the layers off and embossed it successfully using 
only the cutting plates and a piece of card as a thin shim.

 As I used Vellum, I would be able to pop in a battery operated candle behind the vellum.
Which of course will highlight the snowflake.






No comments:

Post a Comment