Friday 24 November 2017

Card Folds - Day 5
This is the last day for card folding projects. I say projects but I always make cards!
Cary is the expert at making 3D objects.
Anyway, today I went fold crazy!
Made with 1 piece of card still, I cut and scored this one to get the following.


This again is a C6 card and once again cut along the full length of the A4 card.
 Scoring along the edge I have this kind of concertina shape.


I used  2 different designs of paper from the Year of Cheer Designer Series paper
 and cut each panel to fit.


Using the Card Front Builder Thinlits, I die cut the trees and stars.


The messages were heat embossed in Gold and are from the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set.


Thank you for popping by this week.
Please come and see what delights Cary has in store for you next week.
That is...if she decides to come back from her holiday in Florida!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment