Friday 10 August 2018

Heat Embossing - Day 5  

Well, this is my last day for this week and I made a very simple but fiddly card.
(I always seem to like fiddly).


As I started stamping the bees and Dragonflies over this I could see that using 
clear embossing powder would work beautifully on the Smoky Slate. 


I started with a Whisper White card base and stamped and embossed the gray.
Bee Thankful is the stamp set for the Thanks. 
Why I decided to fussy cut this out I have NO idea! 


It took about half an hour but I think it was worth it.

I added the 'so much' to the front and You are the Best.
They are both from A Big Thank You.
Yes, yet another lovely stamp set!
Thank you from me for joining me this week, 
as usual, Cary will be back on Monday with some of her beautifully clever designs.
Have a great weekend, 
xxx Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment