Tuesday 21 August 2018

Hello again,
 thank you for popping by.
This next one is another Gatefold card not unlike the card from yesterday but with no 
die cutting anywhere.


This is another very simple straightforward one that has just 2 folds.
I used Thick Whisper White and Bermuda Bay card stock.


I cut a piece of standard White card and stamped the radio, stars and sun bursts
all over.
Then it was cut down to size to fit onto the Bermuda Bay mats.


I punched out the message on the front using the Everyday Label Punch.
The messages were then lightly caught onto each other to close the front of the card.
Opening up there is a Bermuda Bay mat and I've stamped onto both of the flaps.
The stamp set I used is Free Cake. A really great card for anyone older than yourself.
a lovely fun stamp set. 
If you like this as I do click HERE for the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment