Monday 6 August 2018

Weekly Inspiration

Heat Embossing - Day 1

This week I am playing with Heat Embossing as it makes such a statement when 'cooked'.
I've chosen this as today is my son and daughter- in law 
(I really dislike the in law bit as she is really amazing),
Jonathan and Jemma. 
It's their 2nd wedding anniversary and they're spending the day with their children.
Jonathan says that they were there when they were married and should be with them today too.

Anyway, here is the card that I made them.


I die cut the flourish from the Springtime Impressions Thinlits onto Highland Heather 
then gently stamped each with Versamark. Sprinkled White Embossing powder over then Heat set.
I actually like the way that the lavender shows through in places.


I embossed the Whisper White mat with Oh My Stars TIEF folder and added it onto the
 Highland Heather mat and card base.


Using Graceful Garden, I stamped in Versamark again, 3 of the flowers. 
Once again I used White embossing powder. Then using daubers, I covered them in Pineapple Punch and Call Me Clover Ink Pads. 
Giving them a little buff after to get off the excess ink from the embossed areas.

 The messages were from Another Wonderful Year for the inside.
Beautiful Bouquet for the Happy Anniversary
and Celebrate was die cut from Celebrate You Thinlits.
Thank you for joining me today, I hope you pop by tomorrow to see what I get up to next.

No comments:

Post a Comment