Wednesday 22 August 2018

Hello.

Today is Cary’s 21st birthday again! 

 Happy Birthday Cary.

I've stopped counting mine! Fortunately, Cary hasn't reached that point yet! 

Today I have made another fun folded card.
I like the effect that you can get from a different shaped card. 


This one is called a Twisted Easel card. I often make the standard easel card 
so I thought that I would have a change. I used Thick Whisper White for the card base,
a piece of Soft Sea Foam card for the insert and some paper 
onto the front from the Tea Room DSP pack.


I used Accented Blooms for this one. The really pretty effect that this gives is gorgeous.
It does have a coordinating punch called the Tailored Tag Punch which can be bought seperately.


I did my relaxing fussy cutting bits again on the flowers and punched out the message 
with the punch. I also fussy cut a Butterfly from one of the designer series papers from 
the really lovely Tea Room DSP pack.

Once again, I stamped then punched out the message using the punch.
If you like this stamp set, please click HERE to get more information on it.
Thank you. Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment