Friday 24 August 2018

Welcome back.
Hello, for my last day this week I will show you some more of the cards I 
made for the Mini Water colouring Class we held this weekend.
I just love this one!
 

Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE red. So, I used a piece of Lovely Lipstick
for the card base and Basic Black card for the mat.
Using Blended Seasons stamp set, I stamped in Versamark onto the black 
then poured Lovely Lipstick embossing powder over then heat set it. SO simple I promise! 
The embossing powders come in a gorgeous range of the New In Colors. 
If you would like to see them or more information on them follow the link at the bottom of this page.


The card above I love the simplicity of this one. Once again I stamped the leaves image in Versamark, 
then poured Gold embossing powder over and heat set it. I coloured in using Cherry Cobbler, 
Crushed Curry and Garden Green watercolour pencils 2.
Like the Blended Seasons, the Watercolor Pencils 2 are only available for the month of August 2018. 

My last card to show you. Cherry Cobbler for the card base and Very Vanilla for the 
Tufted Dynamic embossed mat. I coloured in with Cherry Cobbler and Granny Apple Green. Adding more of the Cherry Cobbler when it was dry. Yes, I fussy cut it out too.
If you like the Blended Seasons stamp set or the bundle, please click HERE for more information.
If you like the pencils, please click HERE for the information. 
Thank you for stopping by this week. Cary will be back next week to show you her inspiration for you.
Thank you Gill xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment