Thursday 23 August 2018

Today, I am showing you some standard shape cards.
Cary and I held a mini Watercolor class on Saturday and we made samples 
to show what can be achieved. 


We used a New stamp set that is only available for the month of August 2018. 
It's called Blended Seasons.
The first one I stamped with Garden Green Ink pad and colored in using the NEW set of 
Watercolor Pencils 2. Which again are only available for this month. 
They may however appear in a future Stampin' Up! Catalogue and Ideas Book.


I heat embossed this with Clear embossing powder then coloured in using the pencils.
I used Balmy Blue and Granny Apple Green with a flash of 
Daffodil Delight from the original set of pencils.

I'm sorry about this but Christmas will soon be here! Yes it has a Christmas in the set too!
This time I heat embossed in Black before colouring in. Adding a message, a bell from the set and the gorgeous bow.
Yes, there's a set of coordinating Framelits to go with it too if you're into die cutting!
If you like the stamp set too, please click the link HERE to take you to more information about 
the stamp set. 
If you would like information about the stamp set and dies bundle, 
please click HERE for more information.
Thank you, Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment