Monday 20 August 2018

Weekly Inspiration

This week I am supposed to be showing you projects made with a particular colour.
I've changed my mind!
Cary and I have been very busy of late. We've held many classes and organised 
several more events right into next year! 2019
Doesn't seem possible does it?
Anyway, here are some of the projects I have made to show you and hopefully 
inspire you to make something your way.


Using Balmy Blue and Whisper White cardstock only I folded the card base into 3 and then 
folded back the 2 end folds. I think it's called a gate fold, I'm not totally sure? 
The stamp sets used on this were Around The Corner for the patterns on the corners and 
Birthday Banners for the message and the balloons.


I have die cut 2 more thin pieces of card with the Delicate Lace Edgelits
dies and added them to the reverse of the side panels. 
Now I know not everyone has a die cutting machine but this card can easily 
be made without the pretty edges and look just as effective.


I then added a few small strips of Designer Series Paper to the sides and 2 smaller inside panels. 

A simple panel on the front to show the event and a simple message inside to finish off.
If you like the Birthday Banners stamp set too, please click HERE for the full details.
If you like Around The Corner please click HERE for the details of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment