Friday 30 November 2018

Product - Day 4 Stampin' Write Marker Pens

Once again,  I used no ink pads only the pens.
 The stamp set used is Mistletoe Season. A very simple and straightforward card 
but this time I 'splattereed' the 1st card mat with the Real Red marker pen.


For this effect, I tapped it against the edge of a Bone Folder and it left tiny little spots over the mat.


I had to stamp over the bow several times to get the density that I liked.
I used the Pretty Label Punch for the message. 
If you would like more information on the Mistletoe Season, please click HERE


For more information on the marker pens, please click  HERE
I used Granny Apple Green as well as Real Red on this Real Red cardbase.

I finished off the card by adding bling in the form of Basic Rhinestones.
Thank you for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment