Thursday 29 November 2018

Weekly Inspiration

Product

Welcome back. 
This week I have been working with a particualr product.
I have chosed the Stampin' Write Marker Pens

Over the last 9 years I have managed to accumulate all of the lovely Stampin' up! Ink pads.
While collecting them which needless to say took quite a while, I found that I need partiuclar colours so once a month, I treated myself to a set of the Marker pens. Brights were the first.
  
 

I found that I could use the pens in so many different ways that I didn't need to panic
 about buying all of the ink pads in one hit.Great!
So this week, I haven't used one inkpad at all. I have used only the Marker Pens.
For more information about the marker pens, please click HERE.



I had this card idea from one that Cary recently made in a class. 
A C6 card base with a removable gift box.
It wouldn't be me if I didn't do some fussy cutting!
I used Whisper White cardstock only. I coloured the edges of the card base, front and inside using Soft Suede Marker pen. Then added the top mats. The stamp set is Making Christmas Bright. I embossed the front White mat with Softly Falling.


I coloured in Basic Black pen onto white card then when dry, I punched out all of the 'footprints' using the lightbulb punch.

I love this phrase ... and don't they just!

No comments:

Post a Comment