Tuesday 20 November 2018

Weekly Inspiration - Sketches

Sketches day 1

Hello and welcome back. This week I have had the opportunity of making some cards by caseing  other projects made by others.

Here are mine.


I have used the Joyous Noel Designer Series Papers along with Merry Merlot
and Whisper White cardstock.


The stamp set used is Flourish Filigree. I stamped in Gray Granite Ink and punched out
using the gorgeous Pretty Label Punch. I trimmed the image back and then punched another
using a scrap of Gold Foiled card.


I added a little piece of whisper White Sheer Ribbon as a band.


I added a few pine cones from Winter Woods stamp set to add a little extra.
If you would like to see more of this stamp set, click Here.

Here, below is the image that I used to inspire me.


Thank you for popping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment