Thursday 29 November 2018

Stampin'Write Marker Pens - Day 2

Following on from yesterday's post, I used the penss to ink all of the stamps this time.
Once again no ink pads at all!
I started again with Whisper White card and a piece of DSP from the Under the Mistletoe range of Christmas papers.


I used a 1 3/4" and 2" circle punches for the wreath of lights and the message. Once again, I coloured 
the edges of the circle of card with Daffodil Delight Marker Pen. I used Shaded Sprice and 
Daffodil Delight Marker Pen for the messages. 
The stamp set is Making Christmas Bright.
For more information on the stamp set or any of the products please click HERE

 

Berry Burst, Daffodil Delight and Poppy Parade pens for the lightbulbs and the string.



Thank you for popping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment