Friday 23 November 2018

Sketches - Day 5

Hello, I have written this up as sketches but in truth it isn't. 
I recently had the opportunity to go to ONSTAGE where Stampin' Up! demonstrators from over the world get together.
Among many other things, we also swap cards or gifts with many of them.
Here is my card that I swapped.
 

There was a lot of cutting and piecing up to do on this design but I do like the result.


I coordinated this one with Lemon Lime Twist cardstock. 
I used the Broadway Bound Speciality Designer Series Paper for all of them.


I coordinated many more in Lemon Lime Twist, Lovely Lipstick, Basic Black and Gray Granite cardstock. I stuck to Basic Black Ink pad for the messages.
I generally make over 300 cards to swap but I cut back this time and only made 229!

Well, Broadway Bound papers and Broadway Birthday stamps are absolutely amazing.
If you would like more information on the Speciality Designer Series Papers, please click HERE
If you would like more information on the Broadway Birthday Stamp set, 
please click HERE
Please don't forget that there are framelits to coordinate with the stamps and paper too.
Thank you for stopping buy this week.
I hope to have some more projects next week to inspire you.

No comments:

Post a Comment