Friday 30 November 2018

Product - Day 5 Stampin' Write Marker Pens

For my last project today I used the Stamparatus in addition to the marker pens.


I used athe Dashing Deer stamp set. I stamped the 1st image then still with the Stamparatus, stamped another image several times onto a silicone mat. The while the ink was still wet, I placed the white card onto it and stamped again. The image of the reversed deer on the left was revealed. 
For information on the Marker pens, please click HERE


Once I had finished stamping, I embossed the white mat using the Softly Falling TIEF
For more information on the stamp set, please click HERE
For more information on the embossing folder, click HERE 
For information on the Stamparatus, please click HERE 


To finish off I added the lovely message inside using Night of Navy marker pen and added 
some Basic Rhinestones.

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope that I have given you some ideas to inspire you.
Gill X

No comments:

Post a Comment