Thursday 22 November 2018

Sketches - Day 4


I thought that it was about time that I made my Christmas cards. Here is my 1st one.


I used Very Vanilla Cardstock and Copper foiled card. 


There are a few little touches of green with the leaves which were die-cut using the framelits that coordinate with the stamp set Still Night. I love the simplicity of this stamp set.
If you would like to know more about the stamp set, please click HERE.



The green is Tranquil Tide Glimmer paper from the Joyous Noel Glimmer paper pack.
In addition to the Tranquil Tide, there is Merry Merlot and Copper glimmer paper too. 
Absolutely fabulous!


I heat embossed the messages using Copper Embossing Powder and Versamark Ink pad.


Here is the card that inspired me to make mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment