Monday 8 January 2024

Make It Simple Monday - Inspirational Sketches

 Welcome back from me for the first time this year. I hope you all had a good Christmas and a wonderful New Year. May it be truly wonderful for you all. My first project this week is using the lovely, Inspirational Sketches stamp set. It is one of the new sets in the new catalogue which we will be happy to send you if you would like to message us. We will also be sending you a Saleabration catalogue. That means for every £45 order received, you get to choose one of the amazing FREE products in this booklet.


A very simple card for today, using the mushrooms. Now, I am weird according to my family as I don't like mushrooms as I think they are slimy and rubbery! However, I do love them raw and sliced into a salad, nice! Logic? No idea, not me anyway! 

I swiped the ink pad in the Gray Granite ink along a scrap of paper and coloured it and then put it to the side to dry. I stamped the mushrooms in the same colour and cut the square diagonally, coloured the edges in the ink too. That was it. So very straightforward and simple. I cut the strip in half, added it to the card and placed the mushrooms diagonally on foam shapes to add dimension. 







No comments:

Post a Comment