Tuesday 9 January 2024

Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tuesday - Inspirational Sketches

Today's card is made by making a frame once again but this time in a different orientation. Using the Inspirational Sketches stamp set, I stamped the bird diagonally on a piece of White card. I coloured it using my blends pens and then embossed it using the Fern Embossing Folder. It was cut down to as small as it could go and set to the side. I stamped and coloured 2 more birds which were then fussy cut out, each one a little more than the last one. The one with most of the image cut away was layered on top with Dimensionals, (foam 3D shapes). 

I added a piece of DSP from the Countryside Inn papers on top of a Night of Navy card mat which was a very small amount larger. They were adhered together and fixed to the Balmy Blue card base. I added the image on the white diagonal mat to the card base then cut some strips of both Night of Navy and Basic White card 0.5cm wide. One by one, these I added to the edge of the white mat and made the off-set frame. The sentiments were from the Happy Labels sentiments stamp set.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment