Thursday 11 January 2024

This or That Thursday - Inspiratioal Sketches

This or That, is the question for you all today. Using the Inspirational Sketches stamp set, today's cards are both similar but have different colours and images. It's a case today I think, of Portrait or Landscape. 


I started with a piece of Basic Black A4 cardstock and cut it portrait in half. both pieces measured 29.7cm by 10.5cm and both were scored at 14.85cm in the middle. Then I chose the paper, Forever Love Speciality papers, They are GORGEOUS!! The colours in the papers are Moody Mauve, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock and Very Vanilla an only 1 of those colours were not used. The Petal Pink was the only colour not used today. 

THIS



My THIS card above, I cut a C6 mat of each DSP and adhered it to the black card base. I stamped the 2 images onto Vanilla card in Gray Granite Ink. For THIS card, I stamped the mushrooms or toadstools.  It 's a really unusual colour in that it is a grey but it has the colouring of  shade of brown in. Ideal for natural images too. The Moody Mauve was a portrait piece so once I added that to the card base, I then fussy cut out a flower and stamped a sentiment. I mounted the image and sentiment onto Moody Mauve card stock and then onto some black card to complete. 

THAT




My other card, THAT, above, I added the paper in Pretty Peacock. There are several patterns in the pack in this colour but I wanted a simple design on this gorgeous bird. I fussy cut some leaves and a flower out of one of the Pretty Peacock papers. 

Two very simple and very similar cards this time. Both straightforward and I must say, that I do love the images on the papers too. Look at them below!

Aren't they stunning?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment