Tuesday 14 November 2023

Technique Tuesday - Silly Goose

 Hello again. This week I am using the Silly Goose stamp set. I love this set and bought it quite a while ago but I have never gotten around to doing anything with them! Todays' technique to me is the simplest one of repeat stamping to make the background. I love the simple and quick ways of making a card as well as the more fiddly ways of creating. I stamped the Goose all over the white mat and stamped him again on a scrap of white card then fussy cut him out. It wasn't difficult or fiddly very straightforward in fact. I wanted him to match the card base so I coloured the Thanks in using the beautiful bright blue of Tahitian Tide Blends pen. I punched a circle out of the blue using the 2,3/4" circle punch and using Dimensionals (foam shapes) I raised him up. 






No comments:

Post a Comment