Wednesday 29 November 2023

Watercolour Wednesday - Festive and Fun

 Welcome back and thank you for stopping by. Today I really had fun with the water colouring and Festive and Fun stamp set. On Fluid 100 watercolour paper, I stamped the giraffe to one side of a whole piece of paper and then had loads of fun watercolouring it. I cut a C6 card base and added a piece of the beautiful fun Designer Series Paper (DSP) and added it to the card base. I cut off the giraffe and then cut a mat 8cm by 11cm. Using the softest pale greenish blue of Pool Party, I added some ink to a block and added some water on top from my water brush and proceeded to wash it across the mat. Once dry, I embossed it with the Christmas Words embossing folder. I fussy cut the giraffe out and using Dimensionals, (foam Pads) adde it to the card base and placed everything together.













No comments:

Post a Comment