Thursday 2 November 2023

Thus or That Thursday - Gift of Giving and Joy To You

 Well...it really is going to be a very wet day today. We have a storm heading our way called Ciaron and it's due to be a doozy! I do hope that it won't be as bad as predicted though. However, trying to keep focused...my cards today are similar but different in as much as one is quite pale and the other bright and Christmassy. My first card is the soft purple of Highland Heather and is an easel card. Very simple and straightforward but some added dimension as I used the lovely circles from the Cheery Patterns embossing folders. 

My That card is traditionally bright red and fun. I stamped the same gift boxes as above but coloured them in very bright colours and added some of the parcels from a piece of paper from the Beary Christmas DSP. 

The Merry Christmas is taken from another stamp set called Brightest Glow.

THIS




 
THAT






THIS AND THAT 

No comments:

Post a Comment