Friday 17 May 2024

Fun Fold Friday - Crafting With You

 Well, I can't believe that it's Friday already! Where has the week gone? Anyway, for my last card this week using the Crafting With You stamps and dies, I have had a ball!! I have really gone to town on this one as it seemed appropriate to go out with a pop!



I made an Easel card with a difference. A standard square card base 14.85 x 29.7cm and scored at 14.85cm again. This is a 5,3/4" square card as I used a piece of A4 card and scored it in half and then made the height the same as the width. I have used a sheet of Stampin' Up! grid paper to cover the whole card back and front and then edged it off with some of the remnants of the Bright and Beautiful Designer Series Papers which have carried over to this years new catalogue fortunately.




 I then went die cutting mad! I have literally almost die cut every shape and image several times and splattered them all over the card. I am chuffed with the final result! It's different but I like it! ๐Ÿ˜







Thank you for joining me this week again. Cary will be back on Monday to share her creations. 

Until I return the week after next, please take care, stay safe but as always...

KEEP ON CRAFTING. 

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜  xx Gill xx  ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜




No comments:

Post a Comment