Monday 20 May 2024

Make it simple Monday Simply Zinnia

 Hello and welcome to our blog. My name's Cary and I'll  be sharing post's this week using the Simply Zinnia stamps as well as other coordinating products. The stamps are great for all types of styles and techniques. 

Simply Zinnia stampin up clean and simple easy quick thank you card


Monday's are always make it simple projects and it doesn’t get any simpler than the sample I'm sharing! Sometimes all you need are stamps, ink, paper and a little colour inspiration. 

Today's card was inspired by a pack of seeds! The picture on the front of the packet of zinnia seed showed beautiful bold and bright flowers. So taking the colours from the packet, and after stamping the largest stamp from  the Simply Zinnia set onto a basic white card base, I grabbed my watercolour pencils and copied the colours!

Simply Zinnia stampin up clean and simple easy quick thank you card

Can I share a secret 🙊?  I'm a frustrated painter 🎨 I've always wanted to be able too draw and paint beautiful things! Sadly I'm not talented that way 😔 But using stamps and ink and a colouring medium it's possible to pretend that you can paint!

Simply Zinnia stampin up clean and simple easy quick thank you card

This stamped image and the addition of some watercolour pencils has created a beautiful image that I'm proud to say I made and I just know that anyone who wanted to could make one too!

Join me tomorrow for more Simply Zinnia inspiration ✨️ 


No comments:

Post a Comment