Thursday 16 May 2024

This or That Thursday - Crafting With You

 Hello and here we are already set for the 2 cards at once day. Before I found paper crafting I used to sew as I have said already this week. It was my passion, my daily focus once the children were at school and as I said before I would often be up until the very early hours of the morning making a garment of one kind or another. I have made wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses, suits for a pop group, uniforms, going out and staying in clothes too. The list goes on but now my new love and passion is making cards especially with Stampin' Up! products. There is no searching around lots and lots of different shops trying tol find card, paper to match, ribbons, buttons, gems etc all again to match. It was an impossible nightmare...Until Cary met someone who introduced us to the Stampin' Up! way of buying craft products. We were hooked! We still are nearly 20 years later. We would have been before but it didn't come to the UK until I believe 2008 or 2009. We became demonstrators within a very short space of time and still feel the same about it to this day. So today's card using the Crafting With You stamp set and dies, I have encompassed both of my passions into 2 different but very similar cards. Using Sticky notes, or Post It notes, I made several masks of both sewing maching and Cut and Emboss machine. I hope that you can choose which you prefer. 

THIS and THAT

  THIS




 

THAT






  

No comments:

Post a Comment