Thursday 30 May 2024

This or That Thursday - Thoughtful Wishes

 Hello on another cool and wet Thursday. Unfortunately, unlike Cary I am a very cold mortal and Cary is the complete opposite! She is constantly wanting all of the doors and windows open and I want them shut! So while she will be happy with the weather that we are to expect today, I for a change (NOT)  will not be! I will be putting my jumpers on once again and wishing for the sunshine :)) Today's cards are both similar of course but obviously different. Using the Thoughtful Wishes stamps, paper, card and dies, I have used some of the In Colours like Shy Shamrock, a lovely fresh and bright green and also Peach Pie which is a gorgeous beautiful peach colour. I have used some of the papers from the Thoughtful Journey's DSP and matted them onto a piece of the colour matching card. I have layered the smaller pieces over the larger pieces and added a few die-cuts from the range of dies in the suite. On the peach a simple Dearest Friend with a Night of Navy die-cut and strip of the same ribbon. Then on the green, I have added silver foil with Missing you....

THIS




THAT





No comments:

Post a Comment