Wednesday 29 May 2024

Watercolour Wednesday - Thoughtful Wishes

 Hello on a very wet Wednesday! Yes, it's here again in the UK. It has barely stopped in 3 days. That's the UK for you we most definitely can have all 4 seasons in the one day! Not fun. Anyway, I'm indoors so able to stay nice and dry so today is Watercolour Wednesday and I have made the cheats version of a watercolour card. Using a piece of Designer Series Paper (DSP) from the Thoughtful Journey set of papers, the stamps from the Thoughtful Wishes set. I cut a piece and added it to the front of a Pretty Peacock card base. I then started stamping and die-cutting some of the lovely leaves from the Thoughtful Wishes set of dies. Once they were done, I added them to the front of the card. A sentiment on the front and inside completes this card. I am sorry there is no water in sight on my card today! I did say it's a cheat's card! :)










 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment