Wednesday 15 May 2024

Watercolour Wednesday - Crafting With You

 Hello on another wet Wednesday. Using the lovely stamp set Crafting With You today, I have gone back to school so to speak! My uniform when at school was exactly the colours I have used here... Black Skirt, Yellow blouse and black or white socks! This was purely by accident until I had finished the card I hadn't realised what I'd done! I think it was the board and easel stand that I suddenly saw my uniform again! Anyway, a semi simple watercolour today. I started by stamping the board and easel onto a plain white mat and then with some cut offs of watercolour paper that I had, I laid them out in the order you see and stamped the image again. It worked!! I used the watercolour from the block technique as it works really well so it was just a case of adding the colour to the flowers and leaves and it was complete. I used Stazon Jet Black Ink for the easel but it looks red here??? How odd! 

Apologies for the wrong pictures to start off with. Here are the correct ones!





No comments:

Post a Comment